Entry Level Analyst Program (ELAP)
Entry Level Analyst Program (ELAP) offers you an introduction to the world of business analysis and problem solving. ELAP is an intensive entry level competencies development program designed to equip career focused recent graduates and final year students with the requisite orientation, knowledge, skills, exposure and aptitude required for entry level effectiveness in a fast-paced work environment.
The Entry Level Analyst Program is an abridged version of the Global Analyst Training Program, an highly sought after mini-MBA program. Modules to be covered in ELAP include Introduction to Business Analysis and Big data Analytics, Effective Data and Information Presentation, Career Development and Work Ethics. The curriculum, case studies and projects are tailored and integrated to ensure participants are job ready for an excellent career in the Financial Services, Consulting, Telecoms, FMCG and Professional Service sectors.
- Participants will gain an introduction to business analysis concepts, and be equipped for an Entry Level role with any of the leading firms.
- Learn about framework for developing a research strategy that includes everything from problem definition, instrument design, data collection, data analysis, and decision making.
- Understand good work ethics, proper business etiquette and professional conducts.
- Acquire valuable skills and support needed to build your confidence in the workplace.
- Understand career progression opportunities across different career paths, and how to narrow down to your specific areas of interest.
- Enjoy long term career development support offered to GAA alumni.
- Earn a Global Analyst Academy Certificate.
- Top three (3) participants will enjoy partial scholarship to attend Global Analyst Training Program, a mini-MBA.
- Fresh Graduates seeking entry-level placement with leading organizations
- Corps members presently serving in the NYSC scheme
- Undergraduates desiring an accelerated career
Introduction to Business Analysis and Big data Analytics
- Analysis VS Analytics
- Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis
- Big data Analytics
- Microsoft Excel
- MS Power BI
- Case Study
Effective Data and Information Presentation
- Structuring your presentations
- Fundamentals of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Creating captivating presentations
- Case Study
- Tips on charting a career-path as an Analyst
- Exploring available job opportunities